Color wheel and value chart



1.  Creating the value scale and color wheel was nice.  It made me feel relaxed.  Mixing the paint for the color wheel made me feel happy because I like making colors at my hand.  The value scale will help me with my drawings so I felt okay about creating it.

2. I enjoyed working with paint the most because I love color.  It was so fun making shades and playing around with the paints.

3.  Honestly I was thinking of how it could be a possibly that there are infinite shades of value and color, some of which we have not discovered yet.  Or maybe ones that our eyes cannot process. So in retrospect, it made me think differently about things.

4.  I did not know that blue and red were too dark to be considered primary colors and that the truth lies within cyan, magenta and yellow. How wild!  I feel uncomfortable that I did not have this knowledge prior, but I can't wait to put it to use.  My opinions on the videos are that I was happy they were short yet informative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albright Knox Visit